Zoovy Press Releases & Announcements
San Diego, CA.
2011-07-17 11:42:25 -- San Diego -- We've introduced a substantial chunk of our new eBay syndication engine that is based on events.
Customers should have seen syndicated listings being automatically generated beginning on or shortly after Monday July 11th, 2011 - these listings were for quantity 1, and they reserved inventory. Starting on Friday July 15th, 2011 at approximately 6pm the following changes are now in effect:
- New eBay syndication listings no longer reserves inventory (this is not a bug)
- eBay syndication always and exclusively creates GTC listings, regardless of other settings in the product.
- eBay syndication lists the full in-stock quantity (minus any reserved by concurrently running auctions)
- If/when inventory changes (such as an order being sold) the quantity updates will be changed on eBay.
- The time period required to update inventory in most cases will be less than 2 minutes (although we are officially stating the committed service time for inventory sync will be as long as 30 minutes, or even longer if eBay is down.)
- When an item sells out of stock the listing is removed from eBay.
Additional functionality is still being tested and will be deployed next week (assuming we don't see any major issues with this update) - the next update will be price synchronization.