PayPal is online payments. It’s a fast and secure way for customers to pay online. Accept payments from all major debit and credit cards. Receive online bank transfers and payments from PayPal account holders. Customers don’t even need a PayPal account to pay with PayPal.
It’s free to open an account and to qualify for anti-fraud protection. With no set-up or cancellation fees, PayPal makes getting paid affordable and simple.
With over 140 million accounts worldwide, PayPal is a popular payment method amongst millions of online shoppers. Customers like paying with PayPal because they can shop without sharing their financial information with retailers.
- Click here to get started today – it’s fast and easy to set up!
- PayPal is affordable for businesses of all sizes.
- PayPal offers chargeback protection on qualifying transactions.
- PayPal offers different products to suit your business needs and size.
Express Checkout is PayPal's fastest checkout solution. Customers can pay you easily, quickly, and securely in as little as three clicks. The customer initiates and approves PayPal payment earlier in the checkout process, and shipping and billing information is sent immediately from PayPal to your website.
With Express Checkout, you can:
- Add an express lane for over 190 countries & accept payment in 8 currencies.
- Increase sales. PayPal is shown to increase sales by an average of 14%*
- Get new customers. Leverage the growing network of millions of PayPal accounts
- Own the entire customer relationship. Customers return to your site to confirm payment
- PayPal Express Checkout is available either as part of Website Payments Pro, our all-in-one payments solution, or as a standalone add-on to your existing payment solution.
More reasons to Get Started with PayPal
- Small-to-medium-sized businesses get an average sales lift of 14% by accepting PayPal. (1)
- PayPal is one of the world's largest online payment services with 36% of online retailers offering the brand. (2)
- PayPal represents more than one half the total online spend of active PayPal buyers (3)
- 43% of North American online shoppers have used PayPal.(4)
- 24% of North American online buyers consider PayPal their favorite way to pay online.(5)
- More than 140 million accounts in 190 countries
(1) Q1 2006 PayPal phone survey of 110 small and medium sized businesses doing a minimum of $120,000.00 USD in annual online sales.
(2) Cybersource survey, as referenced in the Internet Retailer, October 9, 2006
(3) AC Nielsen Q3Customer Relationship Assessment (Buyers); sample frame: used PayPal once in the past 3 months, twice in the past year.
(4) Forrester Research, Inc. The Technographics Survey, April 2005 (sample: 5,051, +/- 1.4% margin of error).
(5) AC Nielsen Q3 Customer Relationship Assessment (Buyers); sample frame: used PayPal once in past 3 months, twice in past year.”